Philadelphia Grease Trap Services
Get Scheduled For A FREE Quote In Minutes Not Hours!
We Will Challenge Any Licensed Competitor's Written Price.
Message From The Owner:
Message from the owner:
Greetings! I’m Jeff, a grease trap pumping champion…..we actually had a grease trap pumping and disposal race once and I won.
I’m a proud Philadelphia resident that makes an honest living servicing grease traps for businesses and restaurants all over the city and surrounding areas. With 13+ years of experience, you bet that I’ve just about seen it all when it comes to the grease trap business.
But enough about me, you’re here because your grease trap needs to be serviced.
Give us a call if you need fast, reliable, and affordable grease trap services at your location for anything related to grease trap pumping, grease trap cleaning foul odor issues, sizing requirements, city regulations and requirements, grease trap services in Philadelphia, emergency pumping services, overflowing issues, after hours service, early hour service, grease trap cleaning companies in Philadelphia, grease interceptor services, trap plumbing, regular scheduled maintenance…….I think you get the point here. Our team can help you with any issues concerning your grease trap and interceptors.
We’re guilty of affordable pricing, reliable services, and excellent customer service. We service just about anything within 15 miles of Philadelphia.
Call us for a free quote or if you have some questions, we’d be happy to tell you what we know.
GET A GUARANTEED CALL BACK FROM THE OWNER
Services We Offer:
Scheduled pumping & emergency pumping. Grease trap pumping is our most common service.
We’ll clean your grease traps and make them look and work like brand new. Discounts for customers on a scheduled pumping service.
HOW IT WORKS: 1-2-3
Tell us about your grease Trap Service Requirements
Let’s look at your grease trap together for the best results
Our full faith quotes are always free & honored for 30 days
Philadelphia Grease Trap Cleaning
Philadelphia Grease Trap Services – Let Us Tell You More About Our Business
Philadelphia Grease Trap Cleaning is conveniently located at 611 Wharton St. For more than 13 years, we have been doing our utmost to serve our beloved restaurant owners in Philadelphia. In our more than a decade of serving the area, we have come across more than enough scenarios to know precisely what to do with your grease trap. We have done our part of learning, and we can assure you that our team is all professionals in the industry. Because of our high-quality service, restaurant owners in Philly continuously recommend our services to their friends, which has slowly increased our service area. Our team can handle grease trap pumping and clean for restaurants near Queen Village, Wharton, Lower Moyamensing, Whitman, Passyunk Square, Center City and the surrounding areas. At Philadelphia Grease Trap Services, we have a team that cares for you and your business. Since we are all proud Philly residents, we treat each of our clients as if they are family. Whether you require grease trap pumping, cleaning, disposal for either grease traps or interceptors, we can get the job done on time, all the time. Since we have worked hard to get where we are, we will do anything and everything to maintain our excellent relationships with our clients. Other companies may take shortcuts or disregard regulations, but we never do that. Honest, high quality, affordable service awaits you. Give us a call today, and we’ll be happy to take all your greasy worries away.
Benefits of Philadelphia Grease Trap Cleaning
We at Philadelphia Grease Trap Cleaning take our job seriously. We understand the negative impact a sloppy job can have on your business and never want to get you in trouble with the authorities. This is why all our team is continuously trained on the best grease trap cleaning and pumping practices so we always keep up-to-date. As members of the PPP, we also make sure that all our services are affordable without compromising quality. It is our primary goal to continue to preserve our reputation in the City, and the only way we can do that is to go above and beyond. Our team loves their job and their clients and treats each one uniquely.
Philadelphia Grease Trap Service Areas
Let’s talk about Philadelphia Grease Trap Services in Philadelphia, PA. These are the primary locations that we can provide professional grease trap & Interceptor services in Philadelphia. Our service locations include:
We also service the following zip codes: 19148, 19123, 19146, 19145
Address & Directions
Here is our physical address in Philadelphia:
Testimonials & Other Services
Here are some positive reviews from restaurant owners of Philadelphia, PA that has provided written testimonies about the grease trap services we have provided them:
If you need to find us on Google, our primary business categories are Philadelphia Grease Trap services, grease trap pumping, grease trap cleaning, grease trap installation. Grease interceptor pumping, grease interceptor cleaning, and grease trap repair services.
For specific services on Philadelphia click the appropriate link:
Why Choose Our Grease Trap/Interceptor Service Company?
We are experts in this field with 15 years of experience!
Our awesome reviews will give you the idea of how great our services are!
Not only that we are experts on this field, but we are only licensed, bonded, and insured!
We make it easy for you by having a convenient payment options.
We will make sure that if you hire us, you will not experience any kind of stress!
Our customer service is also excellent!
We guarantee a 100% customer satisfaction!
We also offer a free cost estimates.
The Greatest Grease Trap Pumping Service in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
There is no arguing that quality is always worth the price. When it’s time to select the grease trap cleaning and pumping company to work with, the best services often come with a price. We often hear of restaurant owners who thought they were saving money when they chose to work with a cheap, inexperienced company. It didn’t take long for them to realize that not all companies are equal. Grease trap services should only be entrusted to a professional company that knows what they are doing. Philadelphia Grease Trap Services has been serving “The City of Brotherly Love” for more than 15 years, giving us the needed experience to handle any job we face. Our years of service has gained us the trust and confidence of our clients who continue to partner with us for their grease trap needs.
Finding the right team to work on your grease traps may take a while, but the effort and investment are worth it in the long run. The City of Philadelphia has imposed high fines and penalties for restaurants that failed to comply with the proper procedure of grease disposal. The only way you can avoid these fines is to team up with a professional company that has worked in the City for a long time. When you team with Philadelphia Grease Trap Services, you can be confident that we will never let your business be penalized or face closure for non-compliance reasons.
Philadelphia Grease Trap & Interceptor Services has been serving food establishments in the City long before our competition. These years of experience have taught us the value of high-quality service and have given us the chance to adopt new policies. Since our staff are all residents of Philly, they have a deep connection with their work, realizing that they can contribute to the safety of our beloved City by doing a good job. The methods we use are all legal and eco-friendly, so you don’t have to worry about problems like back-ups or overflows. All you need to do is give us a call, and we’ll blow your mind.
Philadelphia Grease Trap and Interceptor Services Puts You First
When it comes to grease trap services, the experience is indeed the best teacher. Newer companies will need to fail several times before they come with an efficient procedure. If you don’t want to risk being one of the ‘failures,’ choose to work with an experienced company from the start. Our team is all the best at what they do, and we readily use their skills and knowledge to make every job a success.
The local City Code requires that all restaurant owners keep records of their maintenance visits in a logbook. Because we understand how this can be a burden to a busy business owner like yourself, our team is trained to do all the record-keeping for you. Every time we conduct maintenance or inspection, we carefully log the work done, so your records are always up to date. We will even keep a second copy of these records in our file in case authorities need them in the future.
When restaurant owners choose to work with us, they soon realize how much we value our work. With Philadelphia Grease Trap services, it’s not about making as much money as possible but offering the best service we can. Every customer is valuable, and we treat each with dignity and respect. The relationship we establish with our clients often lasts the test of time, and decades later, we still have the same pool of
customers. Every job is given the highest possible priority because we believe that if we do our job, we are saving our City from hazardous waste.
Our Promise to You
When you choose to work with Philadelphia Grease Trap Services, you choose to work with the best. Your business couldn’t be in better hands. All our team members are required to keep up-to-speed with all the recent policy changes in the City Code regarding grease trap cleaning and waste disposal. We feel that it is our responsibility to keep you safe from hefty fines from the authorities, realizing that your success is in our hands. Our team promises to do the following for your business:
- Maintain open communication with your staff and keep you informed about any maintenance issues as soon as they arise
- Make sure that our team is well-informed and updated in all recent policies and immediately incorporate them into our services
- Do our best to ensure that your grease trap interceptor system is functioning at its best capacity and dispose of all waste in an eco-friendly manner
- Conduct grease trap pumping and cleaning during operating hours so that you never need to close your business for us
- Maintain careful records of all grease trap maintenance performed on your grease trap and have files ready for officials
- Provide you with the option to recycle used grease for use as biofuel or other applications approved by the local authorities
Getting to Know Your Grease Trap
Philadelphia, PA is best known for its famous Philly cheesesteak. Locals all have their favorites restaurants and their favorite version of this delicacy. Aside from this iconic snack, Philadelphia is also home to Philly soft pretzels, Roast pork sandwich, Philly Hoagie, Tastykakes, and water ice, to mention a few. With all the variety of food available in the City, it is no wonder why restaurants require a load of oil in their cooking. Using such high volumes of oil may be necessary to achieve a tasty dish, but it also means a lot of oily waste that can compromise the integrity of the sewer system.
The Local officials in Philadelphia have a strict Health Code imposing on all restaurant owners the need to install a grease trap or grease interceptor in their kitchens. These traps perform the essential task of trapping dangerous FOG before it reaches the sewer systems. The reason for installing a grease trap goes beyond the legality and also ensures the safety of your crew. Grease traps reduce the amount of grease in your kitchen, which in turn reduces the risk of fires. Also, with a grease trap installed, you can get rid of harmful bacteria and pathogens that stay in grease.
It is in the best interests of all restaurant owners to carefully comply with all the regulations regarding grease disposal. Failure to do so could lead to severe fines and long-term consequences for your business. Blocked pipes are often caused by grease and can cause wastewater to back-up into basements, hindering traffic and creating chaos in the City. The foul odor that goes along with such blockage can stay in the area for weeks. With these repercussions in mind, it is always wise for all food- establishments to take their grease trap maintenance seriously.
We are the Most Reliable Grease trap maintenance Company in Philadelphia
All commercial kitchens have strict guidelines to follow because they have the unique privilege of serving food to the general public. Anyone who is in this business knows the potential for profit, especially in a booming city like Philadelphia. However, the success of your business may depend on how carefully you comply with City Code. City officials frequently conduct inspections to identify any restaurants that are not complying with their rules. This way, the City of Philadelphia is kept safe from the havoc clogged sewer systems can have. Overflows, back-ups, and other complications can be prevented if all restaurants comply. The secret to saving yourself from hefty fines is keeping a regular schedule of grease trap maintenance.
Hiring the cheapest company out there is never a good idea because such companies often use illegal shortcuts to make up for their lack of equipment. Philadelphia Grease Trap Services is the most reliable company in terms of grease trap pumping and cleaning in the City and perform each job according to the guidelines of the City Code. We have never believed in taking shortcuts and always have the interests of your business in mind.
In an attempt to save some money on grease trap maintenance, some owners decide on a DIY approach. This often results in disaster. Not only do they lack the experience to do the job, but they also are not certified by the local officials to perform grease trap cleaning. For all the maintenance is done on your grease trap to be recognized, it needs to be done by a company that is licensed and certified. This is why DIY projects on grease cleaning always fail.
Philadelphia Grease Trap and Interceptor Services is the top grease trap pumping company in Pennsylvania. We have invested in a fleet of high-tech pump trucks and vacuum systems that can handle all types of grease traps efficiently. On top of thoroughly cleaning your grease trap, our team keeps detailed records and documents all work done. Give us a call at 215-391-1928.
Why Select Philadelphia Grease Trap Services
Doing a Google search on “grease trap pumping near me, Philadelphia” will offer you a list of grease trap pumping services in the area. All these companies profess to be ‘experts’, so why should you take our word for it? We can give you a long list of all the reasons why we are the best at what we do, but four should be enough to convince you:
- Our rates are affordable and reasonable without compromising on quality. Unlike other companies that offer extra-low rates, we believe in providing quality service, which comes with a price. However, we always make sure that the services are affordable to our clients.
- Our team has been trained to take record-keeping seriously. We don’t view taking notes as a burden but view such menial tasks as essential and necessary.
- Our company is based locally and has developed long-term relationships with our clients. When you decide to partner with us, we take things to the next level to earn your trust and establish a lifetime relationship. For loyal customers, we offer discounts and special offers.
- Our services have received dozens of positive feedback from happy and satisfied customers. Since our business is mostly from referrals, we always have new clients to serve.
How Grease Trap Pumping is performed
Grease trap pumping is not complicated if it is done by a professional company like Philadelphia Grease Services. We have all the right equipment to do all grease trap cleaning and pumping most efficiently. This is why you should never resort to a DIY approach of grease trap cleaning.
Our company has a fleet of grease trap trucks that can handle the largest capacity interceptors in just a few visits. Before we begin the actual pumping process, our team carefully inspects your commercial kitchen, noting any factors that may affect the cost of pumping. Once we have the necessary information, we can begin the process of pumping. There are four main steps we follow to achieve the best results:
1. Initial inspection to provide a free estimate. This initial inspection is essential because it lets us analyze the unique needs of your business and determine a reasonable price for our services. Things like the amount of grease to be pumped and the logistics of the operation are taken into consideration.
2. Detailed inspection. If you agree to our terms and the cost we provide, we conduct a secondary, in-depth review. During this stage, our team determines the type of equipment we will need and the skill set of our crew. This prepares us for the job that lies ahead.
3. Actual grease trap pumping. With the right equipment at our disposal, we can go ahead and do the pumping. Our trucks can handle any amount of grease in a few hours. During the pumping, our team also takes the time to examine the sludge in your chamber to help you determine whether you can recycle the grease.
4. Final hydro-jet cleaning. This is one of the steps that only a handful of grease trap companies can offer because it requires specialized equipment. Our hydro-jet cleaning service uses high powered water pumps to get rid of the stubborn sludge stuck to the edges and bottom of your interceptor chamber. This step helps to keep your grease trap in high performance.
If you want to move forward and schedule an on-site visit, call us at 215-391-1928.
Grease Trap Interceptor Cleaning and Pumping in Philadelphia, PA
Grease traps and grease interceptors are two systems that do the same job but use different mechanisms to separate the grease from water. Another difference between the two systems is that they have various capacities. Grease traps have smaller sizes and are only used in small-scale kitchens that don’t dispose of a lot of greases. On the other hand, grease interceptors can handle up to 4000 gallons of oil.
When it comes to the cost for installation, grease traps are easy to install and therefore, cheaper. On the other hand, the price of grease trap interceptors is quite high because of the complexity of the logistics. The chambers of grease trap interceptors are located underground, so a lot of excavation is required.
Considering the complexity of grease interceptor installation, it is wise that a professional and certified company does this job. Our team is specialized in doing grease trap cleaning, but we can help you make the right choice. Once you have your grease trap installed, you can call us to schedule regular grease trap maintenance. This program will help you maintain your grease trap function at 85 %.
Philadelphia Grease Trap Services is your one-stop-shop when it comes to grease trap services in the City. We never take any risky shortcuts in an attempt to make our job easier because we are concerned about your welfare. Give us a call today and be assured of the best services you can imagine.
GET A GUARANTEED CALL BACK FROM THE OWNER
Call Us Today For a Free Consultation With No Obligation
Top 5 Things to do in Philadelphia, PA
Whether or not you are a visitor or a resident to Philadelphia, PA, here are our 5 top things to do in Philadelphia:
1. Take a tour of the Independence Hall. Founded in 1776, this is the building where the Founding Fathers signed the Declaration of Independence. Considered a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Park is an excellent stop-over for families or patriots who want to get a closer look at their roots.
2. Snap a shot at the famous Love sculpture. This is one of the most notable landmarks in the “City of Brotherly Love.” The statue has been redesigned with more green areas and a high-tech water feature. If you are traveling with your special someone, the sculpture is a perfect place to snap a romantic shot.
3. Take a stroll along Philly’s waterfront. This revitalized area has become a booming spot that attracts locals and tourists alike. The city has scheduled events throughout the year for families to enjoy. On top of all this, the waterfront has something to offer anyone.
4. Sink your teeth into an authentic Philly Cheesesteak. Undeniably one of Philly’s most known foods, the Philly Cheesesteak, has a wide selection of cheeses and steaks to choose from. If you are food enthusiasts, spend time deciding for yourself which joint has the best sandwich. Must-tries include Geno’s Steaks and Pat’s King of Steaks.
5. Take a selfie with the Liberty Bell in the background. Without a sound, the Liberty Bell has a message that rings loud and clear, “Proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof.” There is no entrance fee required, so this historic site is perfect for a budget-friendly vacation.
Here is a list of the Top 5 helpful Philadelphia, PA links that you may find useful:
1) The City of Philadelphia official website: https://www.phila.gov/
2) City of Fire Preparedness: https://www.phila.gov/services/safety-emergency-preparedness/human-caused-hazards/fire/
3) City of Philadelphia Department of Health https://www.phila.gov/programs/food-fit-philly/
4) City of Philadelphia Licenses and Inspections: https://www.phila.gov/departments/department-of-licenses-and-inspections/inspections/fire-protection-certifications/
5) City of Philadelphia Building Permit: https://www.phila.gov/services/permits-violations-licenses/apply-for-a-permit/building-and-repair/get-a-building-permit/
To visit Philadelphia Grease Trap Services from Philadelphia International Airport to 611 Wharton St, follow these directions:
1. Get on I-95 N from Garage Access Rd
2. Head northwest
3. Slight left
4. Slight left toward Garage Access Rd
5. Continue straight onto Garage Access Rd
6. Use the 2nd from the left lane to turn slightly left to stay on Garage Access Rd (signs for I-95 N/PA-291 E/I-76/New Jersey/Philadelphia)
7. Use the right lane to take the ramp onto I-95 N
8. Follow I-95 N to S Christopher Columbus Blvd/S Columbus Blvd. Take exit 20 from I-95 N
9. Merge onto I-95 N
10. Take exit 20 for Columbus Blvd toward Washington Ave
11. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Snyder Ave/Oregon Ave
12. Take Reed St to Wharton St
13. Turn right onto S Christopher Columbus Blvd/S Columbus Blvd
14. Turn right onto Reed St
15. Turn right onto S 7th St
16. Turn right onto Wharton St
17. Destination will be on the left